Domain monitor Web tool tutorial
This tool allows you to monitor changes in the selected domain WHOIS records and track both existing and not yet registered domains.
Adding the search terms
There are two options for adding search terms. You can add terms one by one through the web interface or perform a Bulk import as a CSV file. To get the best results, your CSV file must meet the requirements. You can download an example CSV here: example.csv
Just put the domain name into the search field and click on the “Add to monitoring“ to start monitoring it. At first, your monitor will be queued for the monitoring, and the data will appear on the next day. Please note: we monitor changes once a day the data will appear in 24 hours.
To add domains in Bulk, just import the list of the domain names you want to monitor as a CSV file. To get the best results, your CSV file must meet the requirements. You can download an example CSV here: example.csv
1. Just click on the field.
2. Choose the file you want to import on your computer.
3. When all is set, click “Import domains“. At first, your monitor will be queued for the monitoring, the data will appear on the next day. Please note: we monitor changes once a day the data will appear in 24 hours.
- Domain name - the domain name you are monitoring.
- Last monitored - the date the monitor run last time (typically we check for changes once a day).
- Last changed - the date when changes were last detected.
- Queued for monitoring - no data allowed yet. The data will appear within 24 hours after the creation of the monitors.
- No changes detected - the monitor hasn't detected any changes yet.
You are allowed to delete or download monitor results as a JSON. Also, you can sort the monitors by the Last monitored date and Last changed date. Just click on the title of the table to change the order.
If the monitor detects some changes on a given date, you will see “View changes“ under the Date in thelast table.
When clicking on “View changes“ you will see what actually has changed in the domains' WHOIS record, in the “was → now” format.
For every monitored domain name, with the other DRS tools you can also build a report like WHOIS and Historic WHOIS or check if the domain of your interest is available for registration by the Domain availability check tool. Just click on the domain name to see the options.